Friday, July 3, 2009

I Like to Have Fun!

I have noticed that as we age, we tend to loose our sense of fun. Its hard to let go with the kids or horsearound in the park because we are afraid of what others will think.

Today I took the kids to the park, and I decided to say 'Screw it' and all 215 lbs of me went down the slide a few times, climbed up the rock wall, ran around the playground yelling, "I'll get you Spiderman". And my kids and I made a new fun memory!

Yes, at first some of the moms looked at me like I had gone over the edge, but their kids started joining in on our game and I even pulled in one other mom.

Now both Kids are in bed and I'm so sore I'm walking like C3P0 from Star Wars, but I wouldn't trade a moment of today for anything.

What's the most fun you had with your kids lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment