Friday, February 16, 2018

Book List - Family Worship by Donald Whitney

Image result

I downloaded this on Hoopla on audio. At first the guy reading the book (the author) was hard to listen to, but I soon got used to his voice.  The lessons are great but the questions to go over as a study book aren't given until the end. So if you plan to use this book as a study, the paper or e-book version may be better. 

I liked some of the approaches to family worship for example how to teach your kids to be stronger in worship of God.  If your husband isn't being the spiritual head of the household - how can you encourage him?  And if your husband isn't a Christian but you, as mother are, how can you be both a beacon to your husband and a guide to your children.

I learned a lot from this book and I hope you'll share your opinions with me too.




Read more about the book HERE
This is just my opinion and I am not getting paid to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment