Thursday, February 15, 2018

Second book from my reading list - fiction Beth Moore book

The Undoing of Saint Sivanus by Beth Moore


The Undoing of Saint Silvanus


This is Beth Moore's premiere drama fiction book. At first, although I was enjoying the story I wanted to slap the character Jillian.  As you read (or listen to the audio as I am) her character evolves and you share so many of her ordeals and trials and you start identifying with her.

Jillian is also dealing with a lot of drama in her young life as so many of us do in today,s modern world. Jillian needs to come to terms with the death of a father she didn't know, her grandmother - the ice queen, and people who meant well but kept poking their nose into her business.

There is a great mystery involved revolving around her fathers death and the church converted to a house, that her grandmother lives in.  There are great characters to keep your attention. The only thing I really didn't like was after the climax the story does go on a little longer than I was expecting, but the things that happened were nice to read.

This book does have spiritual aspects and references and  some lessons to teach us.  Overall a decent read while sitting cozy under a blanket at the end of the day.

Thanks for reading my post and I would like to know what you thought of this book.

Blessings,
Val


This is my opinion and is not sponsored in any way
Check out The Undoing of Saint Silvanus on hoopla digital.
https://www.hoopladigital.com/title/11652695 #hoopladigital

No comments:

Post a Comment